At DART CLOTHING your satisfaction is alwaysour top priority, and protecting your privacy is an important part of our job,therefore we are committed to handle all personal information with the greatestcare.
Personal Information we hold about you. To fulfilyour order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorizedEtsy to provide to us), such us your first name, last name, email address,postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’reordering, shopping history, reviews, contacts us. We use your personal data for:
• to process your online orders, includingcontacting you with information on delivery status, delivery related problems,etc.;• to process order returns;
• to respond your queries;
• communicating with you about orders, products,services, marketing offers and other information from DART CLOTHING;
• the purposes of recommending products to you;
• the purposes of protecting our shop presenceagainst misuse or improper use of our services;
• the purposes of enabling third parties tocarry out logistical, technical and other services on our behalf.
Personal information sharing and disclosure.Information about our customers is important to our business, therefore weshare your personal information for very limited reasons and in limitedcircumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trustedthird parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such asdelivery companies. We will share your personal information with these thirdparties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use,retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it isreasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to governmentrequests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent,investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, ortechnical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of mycustomers, or others.
Your rights regarding use of your personalinformation and our contact details. If you reside in certain territories,including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personalinformation (some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only incertain limited cases):
• Access. You may have the right to access andreceive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting ususing the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also haverights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information.Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data forlegal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processingof some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receivingmarketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receivethem. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we havecompelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if itis needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish toraise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to anyother rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local dataprotection authority.
• You have the fundamental right to decide whichinformation you make available to us.
For purposes of EU data protection law,Kontogiannis Tasos is the data controller of your personal information. If youhave any questions or concerns, you may contact us:
Postal address:Okeanidon 3 ,
Post code 54250